The Samator Business Park is a business park sitting on 2 ha land combining strategic location, sustainable design and Indonesian entrepreneurs’ lifestyle dynamic. The planning consultant of The Samator is Jimmy Priatman of Archimetric, who designed numerous buildings that won ASEAN Energy Award.
The Samator consists of three connected towers. They are:
The Samator Office ~ This 18-storey office building with a sleek arched facade and footprint of 35,000 sqm is an ideal address for multinational and local corporations.
Skysuites SOHO ~ With small office home office concept, this tower contains dual access duplex suites that diminish the boundaries between professional and private lives whilst ensuring the privacy of its residents. It applies passive architecture so that the occupiers may save energy optimally.
Novotel ~ The 4-star hotel is part of AccorHotels, an international chain hotel company, providing a world-class recreational facilities to complete The Samator.
As a business park, The Samator has following location advantages:
- high connectivity and accessibility as it is located a mere 500 m from MERR/SERR that connects the airport, the bridge to Madura and the seaport
- 20 km or less to transport infrastructures such as Juanda International Airport, Tanjung Perak Seaport, Suramadu Bridge and toll way to other cities
- surrounded by densely populated area and high education institutions as the supply source of human resources
- close proximity to supporting infrastructures such as SIER industrial estate dan international hospitals
The Samator provides following amenities:
- parking for 600 cars and 1,000+ motorbikes
- 24-hour power backup
- 24-hour security service with CCTV
- visitor checking system
- reception and secretarial services
- 9 oxygen-enriched meeting rooms with video conference facilities
- broadband internet access
- IT management support
- laundry, F&B and retail outlets
- recreational facilities managed with 4-star hotel standards by Novotel